Orthopedic surgery is the branch of surgery that deals with the bones, tendons and ligaments of the body. At Timpanogos Animal Hospital, we are pleased to offer many advanced orthopedic procedures to treat a variety of orthopedic conditions. Our surgeons who perform these procedures have undergone specialized training in orthopedic surgeries.
Some of the orthopedic services we offer at Timpanogos Animal Hospital include:
- TPLO surgery to repair torn or damaged anterior cruciate ligaments (ACLs)
- Surgery to correct patellar luxation
- Repair of fractured bones using techniques including bone plating, external skeletal fixators and ring fixators
- Repair of torn or damaged ligaments and tendons
- Casting or splinting for select fractures
If your pet has an orthopedic injury, we can help you determine the best treatment. We understand how stressful it can be to have a pet in need of orthopedic surgery, and we will do our best to help you understand the treatment options available and the post-surgical care your pet will need.
Schedule an appointment for an orthopedic surgery consultation at Timpanogos Animal Hospital by calling (801) 406-9443.